I get a lot of questions about PowerPoint 2010. Personally, I think it’s pretty slick. There are a lot of new features. In fact, I’m starting to put together some simple tutorials on PowerPoint 2010. I’ll have them listed soon.
You can always check out this blog post where I discuss a recent free PowerPoint 2010 webinar: Become a PowerPoint 2010 Rock Star!
Some of the things I cover in the screencast tour below:
- sleeker interface
- access recent files quickly
- customize the PowerPoint ribbon
- insert slide sections
- paste as image option
- capture and insert screenshots
- insert math equations
- sophisticated audio and video features
- new design themes
- improved slide transitions
- smoother animations
- animation painter
- animation interface has changed
- share a link and broadcast your PowerPoint slide shows
- translation feature
- links to OneNote pages
- reading view for quick preview
- able to open multiple PowerPoint files
- alignment guides for objects on the slide
Watch tour of PowerPoint 2010’s new features:
I’ll be adding some free tutorials soon. If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask.